PhD, MD, FRCPC
My focus is the diagnosis, prediction and prevention of heritable cancer. My research uses molecular genomics to understand the cascade of genomic changes that can be targeted to achieve cost-effective health care, including global clinical trials and guidelines, implemented for all 8000 children per year.
- Department of Medical Biophysics, University of Toronto
- Department of Ophthalmology and Vision Sciences, University of Toronto
- Head, Retinoblastoma Programs, Hospital for Sick Children and Alberta Children’s Hospital
- Associate Scientist, Techna Institute and Krembil Research Institute, University Health Network
- Medical Advisor, Impact Genetics